quarta-feira, 30 de junho de 2010

This blog appeared following a suggestion from Ms. Susana, teacher, in order to discuss some interesting matters as social and politics questions and at the same time to practice English.
We found the name during a brief conversation and suddenly the name came:
“ It’s never too late to start”
Quickly I thought: good name! I identify with this name. My life has been as if it has had many starts!
In short (In summary) I can tell you that I started many things when they weren’t supposed to happen.

For example, I interrupted my studies when I was 13 years old, then I re-started to study when I was 15 years old.
Again, I interrupted my studies when I was 20 years old. At that time I became a father and I thought that my studies would definitively be finished.
But I wasn’t happy. Many times I thought: I can do more things, I can do other things (I had been a chemist since I was 13 years old ).
When I was 25 years old the opportunity came: I got a new job and I begun to have more free time for myself.
Then I thought: It’s my opportunity, I will re-start my studies till I finish a degree.
And It happened, I finished my degree when I was 30 years old and my life changed completely: I left my town, where I had always lived and went to Tondela and so on.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário